Watch the cartoon by clicking here and have an awesome Friday!
Cartoon Hangover presents: Hungover with Cade
This week Cade shows you the audition tape of Tobias Fünke for Bravest Warriors and introduces you to Ace Discovery, the all new cartoon coming to YouTube May 30th
Also, watch for an exclusive clip of a recent Bravest Warriors Season 2 recording session!
Subscribe to Cartoon Hangover and stay tuned because on June 6th there will be a big Bravest Warriors announcement.
Hidden Jokes | Foreshadowing of Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11 - Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12 - When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
Whoa, Beth… that’s an awesome new look for you! ;) ”Beth Bounty Hunter” is a super-cool new design that we just added to our Bravest Warriors collection… and it’s available as a tee AND high-quality art print, too! Blast off into space with Tezuka & crew!
GAS POWERED STICKKKK the famous line by Impossibear
So I pokemon-fusioned and
Bill Nye came into the office today.
Bill Nye has his hand on my friend.
We also hugged
Come on, we were all thinking it.
Submit your Bravest Warriors / Arrested Development parallels to Cartoon Hangover! We want to see them
Don’t forget to watch the all new season of Arrested Development on Netflix, this Sunday